We partner with organisations to help them act & benefit from digital change
Summ.link strives to change organisations by enriching employer experience through strategy & powerful insights based on reliable data, which results in digital process improvements.
On a mission to bring insights to everyone in your organisation
Summ.link aims to deliver actionable insights to everyone in your organisation through focusing on data intelligence and people analytics
The last eighteen months have seen a major shift in perceptions of how important data is to all sorts of organizations. Now that data has become a recognized resource, a similar storyline is developing in analytics. This makes sense. After all, if data is the “what” then analytics is the “why”. Data is nothing without the analytics to create the insight and generate benefits.
Predictive analytics' ability to forecast the future based on patterns in past data can give businesses a huge edge. Read about how to use this advanced form of business analytics.
Everybody and their mother wants to learn data science. And there’s no reason not to – the job you do is interesting 95% of the time, the salaries are excellent, and you can most likely get the job done from the comfort of your bed. Today we’ll go over seven essential skills every data scientist should have. Here’s the complete list:
It remains critical to have the right governance framework and processes in place to get the maximum value from the Microsoft Azure Cloud and make the environment more robust, secure, efficient and effective. Businesses IT need to ensure that data and systems are adequately protected while being able to quickly meet the needs of customers (internal and external).
- The COVID -19 pandemic triggered an unprecedented shift in the way people work. Although most companies initially relied on a remote-only working model, the introduction of the vaccine has led to the popularisation of hybrid work environments.
The global pandemic has transformed the way we transact. With much of the world moving online, e-commerce, cloud computing, and enhanced cyber security measures are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to assessing current trends in data analysis.
It’s hard to get hired in data science. Chances are you’ll never see an ad like “50 data scientists wanted for a 3-year-long project.” Something you’re more likely to see in, let’s say, Java development. Smaller companies usually don’t need entire departments, so they end up hiring a couple of seniors. And big companies will likely filter you out due to a lack of experience.
Careers at summ.link
Help us deliver digital change
Creating the best work of your life starts here
why work at summ.link?
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS AS INDIVIDUALS, NOT JUST AN ASSET.
- We rely on experiences and knowledge instead of years of experience. Your skills are the most important to us!
- We are ambitious as a team while working with our partners.
- People are the engine of our organization, we take care of that engine in the best way possible.
- We strive to be an example for our customers: we can show that digitization works
- We’re a flexible company where employees can find their own work balance
- We’re always willing to help you in educating yourself further. Optimizing your skills never stops!